7 Easy Steps to Register Your Business Online
On 15 June 2020, the Online Business Registration Platform via Single Portal was launched by the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
The Online Business Registration via Single Portal serves as a single window service providing support for online business registration. You can now register your business at the ministry of Commerce, General Department of Taxation and the Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training in one go using the new IT business registration platform.. Through the new procedure, a business registration takes up to only 8 working days until obtaining digital licens-es or certificates and costs much less than the previous procedure.
The website also indicated 7 Easy Steps to Register Your Business Online. Check our the easy tutorials to register your businesses online as below.
- Visit www.registrationservices.gov.kh and click on ‘Register Your Business’
Then you will be taken to a page and you have to download the phone app CamDigitKey App.
- Install CamDigiKey and Create an account (Skip if you already have)
You can install CamDigiKey App on App Store or Play Store.
You will need your National ID Card or Passport to create account on CamDigiKey App.
- Login with CamDigiKey App
Click on Get QR Code and use your CamDigiKey App to scan the QR, you will be log in immediately.
- Fill in required information and upload required documents.
- Pay for the service using available online payment methods.
- Obtain decision in 8 Working Days maximum. You may be asked for additional documents.
- If approved, download and print 5 digital licenses/certificates and patent tax.